Garlic Ciabatta Bread
Homemade garlic bread with fresh garlic and seasonings toasted to perfection.
- ½ stick unsalted butter very soft
- ¼ cup Romano cheese finely grated
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped or dried
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon red crushed pepper
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 Ciabatta rolls
Cut the Ciabatta bread in half.
Place remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until well combined. You should have a creamy, easily spreadable consistency.
Spread the garlic mixture evenly onto the Ciabatta rolls.
Toast the Ciabatta rolls. Toast until golden brown. Most toasters or ovens vary, 5-7 minutes is ideal on the toast setting but it can vary on your appliance. Keep an eye on it.